Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Va va va Voom!



Allow me to introduce my foxy friend Beth! Actually, I met her in person for the first time today. We've been internet buddies with a chat addiction for awhile now. We've exchanged swaps, and other presents (she's the one who gave me the nest necklace I wear all the time.) She's also my health and nutrition sensei. She and her handsome hubby and sweet little son are here in Utah visiting family and we were able to hook up today. I'm so glad. It was great, and true to form I whipped out the camera and got some shots to remember the day. Beth says she doesn't like her photo taken, but I say (based on the photo above) that is hogwash.

Here she is showing her intellectual side. (why didn't we grab Eclipse, B? Silly us.)



And here they are kissing Will on the smooshiest, most adorable cheeks I have ever seen.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

she's beautiful! amazing pictures!

Bob said...

Beth and her family were as cute as could be. What a nice friend she is to you. It's amazing to me that people can sometimes find real friends on the Internet. We hear about all the Internet Horror Stories, but Beth and Company couldn't have been any nicer.

Good job on the photos and on attracting good people and great friends.

Dad

{B}dreamy said...

Ok, I'm back! For good! And I am so behind in saying anything, but I wanted to say thank you much and it was fun to meet for a bit. Maybe next time we can chat more, by ourselves (aka. minus our offspring)! But thanks so much for taking our pictures. You're amazing. And I'm pretty sure I want all of the photos (like the ones in front of the star, etc.)! Love your parents house and I think I'm going to call your dad Papa Bob. If he's cool with that ;)

Thanks for everything! You're the best. *B