Sunday, November 11, 2007

Such creativity!

This is what the amazing Cami Bauman did with the Scrappers Holiday Planner! My favorite detail is that snowflake bookmark! We will be revealing more of the versions of the planner tomorrow night during the chat at DragonFlaire Studios. (8-10 pm eastern time, lest you forget!) I've been so busy with the final details and promotions that I still haven't finished mine... but I'm getting all sorts of crazy inspiration seeing the things that are coming in from our fantastically talented community. It's getting me into the holiday spirit already! I'll feature more photos here soon, or you can check out the gallery to see them all.




1 comment:

Meredith said...

That is soooooo cute! I am going to start making them for next year. I wanted to make one for my mom and then I talked to her this morning and she already has everything done! Dang overachiever! Everything is done from the matching jammies to the decorations to the menu for dinner!