
I got this little note in the mail yesterday from my silly girl. She wrote and sent it while spending the day with Grandma Marlene. I think it's so funny. I am undoubtedly a GOOB mom. I feel like that daily, I had just hoped that the kids didn't notice! Also, I have GOT to get her writing her letters in the right direction. It's a habit she's developed and she's so stubborn I can't seem to make her switch. Suggestions, anyone?
3 comments:
aawww how adorable!
This is SO stinking cute! I love stuff like that!
As far as reversing her letters, have you tried having her "make the bed"? Have her make a fist with each hand with her thumb in the air. Put the finger part of the fingers together. You've got a "headboard" and "footboard" of a bed! Then have her say the word "bed", using her "bed" to spell the word. She can then look and see that the left hand is the "b" and makes the buh sound and the right hand is the d. (Hope I explained that well...it works very well with our kindergarten and first graders! :) )
AngelinaS
HOLY MOLY!
HOW CUTE IS THAT NOTE!!!!
UBER CUTE?
TOTALLY CUTE?
SUPER CUUUUTE!!!!!
HUGS X SELENA
Post a Comment